Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm getting a massage and then having a baby...

October 4th. 11AM I posted on Facebook I was going to get a massage and then have a baby. No I wasn't getting induced I just felt the past week of hell was finally closing in on me and we were going to finally let it do it's thing. By it I mean my body. Every contraction I couldn't count they were random for a week and not really feeling them I was wondering if everything was ok. My body was exhausted to death I couldn't move or anything I could barely take a shower and my husband was driving me nuts and so was everyone else asking when the baby was going to come. Well since he was already falling out anyway it wasn't that hard to really feel like he was making his debut on a good time. The night before I had my husband give me the number to his Captain to bitch him out because 4 days was not enough and we needed more especially if there was any chance the baby could be in the NICU and I needed my husband to stop freaking out. So I had called and bitched him out and he claimed he didn't know anything of our circumstances and if he would have known he would have given my husband leave like he APPLIED FOR HELLO!! So he spoke to my husband and said something smart ass like you had your wife call for you. You would think they would know Wives call husbands hide. Good thing he was 2,000 miles away from doing push ups. We got him 15 more days and then he had to go straight to the field when he got home. So the pressure was finally off Friday night and that is when I knew everything was looking up. So anyway back to the story. I kept calling Stephanie my awesome amazing friend who was going to come give me a massage at my house to further the feeling of the contractions like I said I was having them but I couldn't feel them. So then I could feel them and count them regularly and it felt so good I really needed one after being on bed rest for freakin 5months!! We waited until I could get a rythm going with me I go really fast so it goes from nothing to immediate and then BAM baby. So Matt was rolling his fingers staying away from me and we were just chillin on the couch I took a bath to maybe intensify it and we ordered some domino's since I was craving it. I ate a pizza, some hot spicy wings and some cheesy bread. Which sounds amazing right now....even though I saw it come up still sounds amazing. I was so excited I could finally eat spicy food I was staying away from it because I didn't want to start labor early but now that I could have it I craved it and could taste the mouthwatering spiciness! So after I filled myself or more like indulged I took another bath seemed to be doing something...I got out of the bath. Not really feeling contractions still but totally feeling pelvic pressure like no other, like you want to jump it just feels so uncomfortable you need to do something to make it feel better which is usually work the baby out so I knew we had to get to the hospital and get the good doctor there before anything happened. So I went to put Desmund to bed and my mom came and snuggled next to him all night long he stayed asleep! I checked myself I was about a 5 and I was feeling the contractions about 6 minutes apart now but then they would go away and disappear! I was still breastfeeding Desmund so breastfeeding makes you feel your contractions. I could barely make it all the way through nursing him to sleep which at the time usually only took 3 minutes. But lately he was getting colostrum and was taking about 10 he thought it tasted like candy I'm sure. I kept  looking at my watch antsy to run away from him I didn't like all the sudden feeling the regular contractions I was having that were before silent. I knew I was at least a 5 so they had to take us in so I could labor at the hospital in the nice suites they promised me with the jacuzzi tub....So we loaded the truck and off we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment